“good food”

Ranked #30 of 178 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The original La Sirena Grill. Reminiscent of a hole in the wall in old Mexico. This location offers the finest in sidewalk dining.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

this place is not for every one but every time i have been there it has always been good for me .. just try it and see for your self..

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stopped in for the first time with my daughter. Tiny place, no indoor seating. There are about 5 outdoor tables. Order and take-away. We headed back to crystal cove state park to purchase our explorer pass for the year and ate looking over the ocean. I had the salmon burrito and it was huge with a ton of salmon. Fresh and light tasting. Skip the cheese. Daughter had the veggie burrito. Ton of ingredients and very tasty. Service was very friendly and fairly quick. There was a line out the door. Will try tacos next time to compare to bear flag which typically is short on the fish in their tacos. Excellent place.

1  Thank glass_half_full_10
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The food here is good sometimes, but tonight both of our plates (burrito and enchiladas) were tepid when they arrived and were soon cold. The flavor was ok. But my carne asada burrito was served in a plastic basket on top of paper. It was so big that I had to eat it with a fork and knife (which they brought to the table). Soon I was cutting up the paper. I could have asked for a plate but was half way through, they were very busy and I didn't bother. My step mom wanted to heat up her plate. But guess what?, they don't have a microwave. They said that they'd make a new one, for free, and make sure that it was hot. But we didn't feel like waiting another 10 minutes for that. So are leaving now not having had a good experience here tonight.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

The place was packed on a Friday evening so we had to wait and literally stand next to te table we needed because we were a group and they don't take reservations. Food was excellent and served in minutes from our order (for 8 people). Fresh ingredients, easy to order and customise each dish. Highly recommend.

1  Thank nopar65
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Close to the beach downtown Laguna,so perfect for a snack.Great Mexican casual food,homemade tortillas and flavourful salsas.Organic sodas from fountain!Limited seating!