“Nice local spot”

Ranked #37 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The original La Sirena Grill. Reminiscent of a hole in the wall in old Mexico. This location offers the finest in sidewalk dining.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Good food here and a nice place to sit outside after a day at the beach. Casual and informal, flip flops and shorts required!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

There are two salads that are outstanding. My favorite is the one with lime dressing. I always select carnitas as my protein with it. The blackened salmon salad is highly touted by many of my friends, but I like the carnitas/lime dressing combo best. When I don't want so much food, I order a single carnitas taco, which is substantial and always delicious. Can you tell that I like pork?

Reviewed 21 June 2017

this place is not for every one but every time i have been there it has always been good for me .. just try it and see for your self..

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stopped in for the first time with my daughter. Tiny place, no indoor seating. There are about 5 outdoor tables. Order and take-away. We headed back to crystal cove state park to purchase our explorer pass for the year and ate looking over the ocean. I had the salmon burrito and it was huge with a ton of salmon. Fresh and light tasting. Skip the cheese. Daughter had the veggie burrito. Ton of ingredients and very tasty. Service was very friendly and fairly quick. There was a line out the door. Will try tacos next time to compare to bear flag which typically is short on the fish in their tacos. Excellent place.

1  Thank glass_half_full_10
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The food here is good sometimes, but tonight both of our plates (burrito and enchiladas) were tepid when they arrived and were soon cold. The flavor was ok. But my carne asada burrito was served in a plastic basket on top of paper. It was so big that I had to eat it with a fork and knife (which they brought to the table). Soon I was cutting up the paper. I could have asked for a plate but was half way through, they were very busy and I didn't bother. My step mom wanted to heat up her plate. But guess what?, they don't have a microwave. They said that they'd make a new one, for free, and make sure that it was hot. But we didn't feel like waiting another 10 minutes for that. So are leaving now not having had a good experience here tonight.