“Best Margaritas!!!”

Ranked #35 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The original La Sirena Grill. Reminiscent of a hole in the wall in old Mexico. This location offers the finest in sidewalk dining.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I will Drive to La Sirena Grill just for the margaritas! They are seriously amazing!! The food and the service here is absolutely amazing too!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We were looking for a good tap list in town. Couldn't find it until we searched on sites where the local craft beer folks post. This has most recommendations and now we know why! Had some really great So. Cal IPA's but to top it off, we had great food! The burrito was pretty darn good, and that chili lime avocado salad? Just say yes!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Good food here and a nice place to sit outside after a day at the beach. Casual and informal, flip flops and shorts required!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

There are two salads that are outstanding. My favorite is the one with lime dressing. I always select carnitas as my protein with it. The blackened salmon salad is highly touted by many of my friends, but I like the carnitas/lime dressing combo best. When I don't want so much food, I order a single carnitas taco, which is substantial and always delicious. Can you tell that I like pork?

Reviewed 21 June 2017

this place is not for every one but every time i have been there it has always been good for me .. just try it and see for your self..