“Amazing ”

Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The original La Sirena Grill. Reminiscent of a hole in the wall in old Mexico. This location offers the finest in sidewalk dining.
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Someone on the strip told us about this place. We would of never just found it. So cute. Nice (but small) eating area. Prices are pretty reasonable.
Kids cheese quesadilla
California Burrito (fries are in it!)
Steak Nachos

1  Thank rfleming04

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

So happy that we found “La Sirena”. My wife and I had lunch here and we loved it. The blackened fish torta and the chile verde plate were both amazing.

1  Thank Jorge N
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is a quick lunch a favorite of most people in the office. I recommend the chicken taquito plate (I skip the beans and get all rice).

1  Thank chris92651
Reviewed May 27, 2018

After a day at the beach you can work up quite an appetite...and thirst! La Sirena Grill is right on the PCH with views of the pacific. This feels like a chain restaurant in the same vain as "Rubio's" or "Baja Fresh" Mexican grills, so no big surprises here. Order at the counter? Check. Salsa bar? Check. I had the cheese enchiladas and was not super impressed. They weren't served super hot either. My friend enjoyed his dish a little more then I did. He had the cheese enchiladas as well, but added shrimp to one of them. I also had a Cadillac margarita....strong, but also not like a delicious, premium margarita I've had elsewhere. Service was friendly and fast. I'll give this place another try, but with so many other great Mexican restaurant....with table side service for the same price...I don't think I'll be running back anytime soon.

1  Thank Travel C
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We wanted to find a restaurant in Laguna Beach that was reasonably priced, and offered delicious and healthy food. Since my daughters are pescatarian, and all of us are health conscious, we were also looking for a restaurant that used wholesome, organic ingredients.La Sirena satisfied all of our requirements. We had dishes made with wild salmon and organic beans and rice. The service was excellent, and the staff was friendly.

1  Thank Nancy_Hubby