“DELICIOSO - DELICIOUS”
Review of Gelato Paradiso

Gelato Paradiso
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Description: Our artisanal gelato is hand-made in small batches every morning, right in the shop. Each flavor is rendered using old world recipes and traditions that have been passed down and improved upon through generations of master artisans. When we say “artisanal,” what we’re really trying to convey is hundreds of years of gelato history, knowledge, and expertise behind each bite.
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Gelato Paradiso was recommended from a friend who visits CA often. My mom was traveling with me and had not ever tasted gelato. She chose her normal Vanilla, but stated it was "too white". However, she truly enjoyed. I had the Salted Caramel and if my day had ended then, I would have died a very happy camper. Highly recommend - but live a little - chose something beside vanilla.....My mom certainly will next time.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I've eaten my way through Italy with at least once daily gelato - sometimes two. Gelato Paradiso could compete with any gelato in Italy. Wonderful everchanging choice of unique flavors. Tucked in a charming alley of shops which offer seating - this is a MUST if you love gelato. The only negative is that due to its popularity there is usually a long line --- never fear, it moves along at a good pace.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Hidden little jewel. Try to avoid long lines on weekends. It’s tucked in the back away from PCH. Both the gelato and sorbet are amazing. There’s no seating area, so be prepared to walk around The Village or head over to Main Beach.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is the best Gelato in Orange County, bar none. I LOVE their Sicilian Pistachio the best, but all the flavors are wonderful.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Waited a long time in line for our gelato. Felt rushed when we got to the counter so didn’t feel the opportunity to sample more than one flavor. Gelato was good and staff was friendly.