The only pro is the location and the views. The con's are many. Every time our upstairs neighbor took a shower we got all his water in our bath tub, we complained they brought someone immediately who couldn't figure out how to get the cap off the clean out, so they pretended for a couple of hours and never did anything. Showers was a fast trickle and your could either take it boiling hot or freezing cold, cause for some reason you could not get a mix that didn't melt skin.
The valet is the most ridiculous thing you have ever experienced. You have to take your car to the valet and then walk back to your hotel room. WTF? So if you are staying in any other rooms than the ones on top of the restaurant you have to walk back up the hill to your room, only for the valet to park your car in front of your room, but you have to walk past your car back to the valet to have him go get it for you. Completely a waste of time.
Rooms are old and worn out and decorated with Ikea products. We were there for a wedding so we had 6 rooms, they were all worn out. Front desk was very nice but never did anything about any concerns we had.
For the price I would highly recommend to stay any where else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach