We regularly frequent JDV hotels. We are members and watch for deals from JDV and/or Hotels.com. The hotels are relatively pricey, but worth it. For reference, our other favorite chain is Kimpton. We discovered Pacific Edge after we stayed at the Huntington Beach sister property Shorebreak. We like Pacific Edge because it is pet friendly, Laguna is a vacation paradise and the beach front rooms are literally on the beach. You don't get many rooms where you could throw a stone into the water from your balcony. We love to bring our two terriers and enjoy the pet friendly beaches. For other dog owners,it is such a relief to take a vacation where you can bring your dogs and it is comfortable. They can sit on the beach with you, eat at awesome restaurants like Sundried Tomato Cafe and get groomed at Anything Canine. The hotel rooms are what you should expect for a room directly on the beach. Basic, colorful and clean. There is a small fridge and Kuerig coffee maker. We always request a micro. There are a million wonderful places to eat, but we love breakfast take out at our table in front of the sliding glass doors while we watch the ocean. We get awesome fresh juice and other delightful food from Orange Inn, which is just behind the hotel. The hotel offers a facility to work out off site. It is nothing fancy, but gets the job done. We usually use the beach for work outs. The on site spots to dine and drink are totally appropriate. Outdoors, on the beach, live music, good looking people and classic California menu. There is something for everyone in Laguna and you can't pass up the experience of staying in one of the beach front rooms at Pacific Edge. We go back as often as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach