I booked this labor day weekend and it was still under a 100 a night! I have to say it exceeded my expectations. The beach is across the street and ten times more beautiful than Lagunas main beach. The water is clear and bright blue and the beaches are uncrowded. The rooms are cute and well kept and the breakfast is surprisingly good. Usually they just have coffee and bear claws but this had a variety of fresh fruit and bagels as well as the usual cereal and danishes. The pool was heated and well maintained. For the price and location it doesnt get any better! Loved it and am planning on returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Laguna Beach Lodge offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, and fresh Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Laguna Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach