“Great Vibe”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I had dinner after a day of shopping. The tapenade was delicious and I don't like olives! I had the lasagna and my companion had the spaghetti with meatballs. Both were tasty and very filling. Service was fantastic.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

good service, great homemade Italian, veal, chicken and pasta is really tasty, the bar is cool with a nice wine list

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We dropped in and had a wonderful lunch. The food and service were good enough we went back for dinner a couple days later. When I go visit next year with my husband we will definitely eat here.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Fabulous Italian restaurant. I had the grilled lamb chops with spinach and potatoes-absolutely divine. Who knew you could have great Italian food in Laguna Beach?

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

And they were just as good as or maybe better, than Friday night. We sat where our friends favorite server, Jamie, could be with us. Ordered drinks which were served in a timely manner. Then the serious discussions began, what have we had before, what did we want tonight, what did we really love and what would we ultimately order. Before 6PM the bar menu or Happy Hour Menu is offered, we choose items off of both the regular dinner and bar menus. White and Red wines, by the glass, a couple of different salads, a Ceaser and a wonderful antipasti, Carpaccio di Manzo. I had the Spaghetti Puttanesca, others ordered eggplant. All the plates, except mine, went off the table clean, nothing left on them. Parking in the lot next door to the restaurant was $10.00, but we were able to walk down the the Laguna Playhouse to catch their production of the The Graduate. A little like the movie, gave a better description as to why Elaine ran away with Ben, than the movie. It starred Melanie Griffith as Mrs. Robinson, still going strong and looking great.