“Urth Cafe Laguna Beach”

Urth Cafe
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Wow! Amazing! Vegan options,
way chill atmosphere with phenomenal food.
Great menu! Urth Cafe Laguna Beach has something for everyone.
My fav is the tostada. Best desserts ever, just happen to be vegan.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We went around 830PM on a Sunday after catching a wonderful sunset in Heisler park. The salads were great and the pizza comes with its own container with pepper oil and chopped basil on the side. We also ordered paninis (Diablo) which weren't too spicy, but for those who LOVE cilantro. I really liked how the meals don't automatically come with Chips or Fries....but fresh side salads with candied walnuts/cranberries - YUM! The kids meals come with fresh sliced fruit (banana/strawberry) which was great. Desserts here are HUGE (cakes, muffins,etc.) - so plan on sharing. Finally, they sell a great tumeric tea (aka: golden milk) and the baristas are liquid artists! So glad we found this place.....only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that the meals took about 40 minutes to arrive once we ordered and it wasn't incredibly busy when we were there.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast twice on a recent stay and it was delicious both times. The Breakfast Burrito was filled with eggs, cheese, black beans, and guacamole and it was honestly enough for two people. I also had the Avocado Toast and it was delicious as well. Wide selection of coffee and teas. The restaurant is an old remodeled cottage and is beautiful with seating inside and a lot of patio seating.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Urth is certainly one of my favorite cafes to visit. The food is always excellent. It’s usually packed so expect to wait a while in line before you get to enter the cafe. Parking can also be challenging but it’s worth. The advocado toast is my favorite. If your in the area it’s worth the visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Great cafe with a large patio. Super generous portions. Nice, fresh salads. All good. We go almost every time we are in Laguna. But, this last time, they had a seasonal special of a crab cake sandwich that was awesome! The person who ordered it enjoyed over half of it, but then my husband dove in and ate the rest, sparing only a small bite for me. I highly recommend it, even though it was the priciest thing on the menu. Enjoy!