“SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!”
Review of Chantilly

Chantilly
Ranked #10 of 10 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Reviewed June 29, 2016

These people should be ashamed of themselves charging $5 for one scoop of Dreyer's ice cream! $10.00 for 3 scoops! Come on it's store bought ice cream! I don't care that your in Laguna Beach, be reasonable with the public.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Title says it all - this place just has a nice location. Ice Cream selection is poor, they only accept cash and have and ATM on site. This should tell you they scam they are running already. Overprice ice cream, you still need to pay more if you run out or didn't bring cash with you. I guess they are not in the 21st Century yet.

My local hispanic small pop shop even takes Apple pay in the San Gabriel Valley. I was expecting better in Laguna.

There are better ice cream shops around. The Shake shack a few moles up the road is great.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

This is mostly Dreyer's ice cream which I can get in the grocery store. Not my idea of a great place to go for ice cream. Better spots in Laguna.

Reviewed July 28, 2015

Basic ice cream. Didn't see any prices posted but figured it was ice cream, so how bad could it be? I was shocked that 3 scoops ran $13 and change!! It's ice cream for heaven's sake! It's not as if anyone is standing there churning the stuff by hand. It was a nice sweet cool down on a fairly warm day, but I wouldn't do it again now that I know how much it costs. Ridiculous amount of money for ice cream that I could get at Baskin Robbins for a lot less.

Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

$8.25 for 2 scoops of not-so-unique-ice cream and on top of that you have to pay another .50 for the cone!

They also only take cash...

Here's my tip: walk across the street and get a pizookie from BJ's!