“Delicious breakfast with local vibe!”
Review of Orange Inn

Orange Inn
Ranked #13 of 178 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Looking for something local and unique- look no further! It was packed when we walked in for breakfast, but fortunately we snagged a table in the corner. The floors are original, creeky hardwood, and the walls are covered in memorabilia of time gone by. You order at the front counter and then they bring food to your table. The rest is self service. Great food options for adults and kids. My wife had the burrito, and I had an omelet. Kids had French toast breakfast and eggs with toast breakfast. Everything was spot on!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We all know the hole-in-wall places are the best! This is a quaint little corner spot that serves eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes, etc. & lunches too. It's small but never crowded. A hidden gem. I'll come every time I'm in the area. To hell with the national chains! This is where it's at!

1  Thank ReggieT6425
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This place is the deal of the century and has been around for a while. I watched a few surfers grab breakfast and felt like a local.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Several decades old, but still consistently insanely good! Get the date shake with some "havachips"
One of our most favorite lunch places anywhere!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Our first morning in Laguna Beach began with a good little breakfast at Orange Inn. I had the breakfast burrito while my wife had the French toast. Food was very good, and the service was friendly. Great local feel.