“Great Breakfast with a Local Feel!”
Review of Orange Inn

Orange Inn
Ranked #11 of 182 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Our cafe is sure to please with the best coffee and breakfast in town, voted by Sunset Magazine! Come by to see why we are voted 'one of the ten best roadside restaurants in America' by Esquire magazine. You can try our famous California Date Shake and we are home of The Original Smoothie. Have you tried those amazing acai bowls? Well, we have them! We have been a staple in the community for over 80 years and have been organic since before it was cool. Our orange juice is freshly squeezed and used in our delicious bakery items. We also have vegan and vegetarian options! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My family of four (daughters 11 and 9, wife, me) drove from Disneyland to Carlsbad, north of San Diego with a stop in Laguna Beach. Prior the trip, I reviewed restaurants on Trip Advisor for Laguna Beach to identify a possible stop for a late breakfast. I settled on Orange Inn and it was great. We arrived late morning after the rush; we were able to find a table, take our time reviewing the menu, as well as eating our meal. We never felt in a rush. Staff was friendly and the food was great; fresh ingredients and good flavor. Clientele seemed to be a combination of locals with folks staying in the area. Our experience at Orange Inn is just another example of the positives of Trip Advisor.

1  Thank houlihanmc

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Stopped in one of the mornings of a recent trip. The food was very good. The slogan "best coffee" must be from a bygone era, however. It was okay, but I had much better at other spots. Cute restaurant but get there early.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Looking for something local and unique- look no further! It was packed when we walked in for breakfast, but fortunately we snagged a table in the corner. The floors are original, creeky hardwood, and the walls are covered in memorabilia of time gone by. You order at the front counter and then they bring food to your table. The rest is self service. Great food options for adults and kids. My wife had the burrito, and I had an omelet. Kids had French toast breakfast and eggs with toast breakfast. Everything was spot on!

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

We all know the hole-in-wall places are the best! This is a quaint little corner spot that serves eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes, etc. & lunches too. It's small but never crowded. A hidden gem. I'll come every time I'm in the area. To hell with the national chains! This is where it's at!

1  Thank ReggieT6425
Reviewed June 5, 2017

This place is the deal of the century and has been around for a while. I watched a few surfers grab breakfast and felt like a local.