“Best Travel Restaurant for Breakast”
Review of Orange Inn

Orange Inn
Ranked #13 of 178 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were not sure of this "Place your order here" for our party of 4. But our hotel recommended it.

We absolutely will return while here for our week on the beach.

Servers were all pleasant and accommodating. My chiro omelet was great. Coffee perfect.

It opens by 6 am.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This was a staple for my husband growing up. Generally he would have the peach shake, yum yum. When we got married, this was the spot we would stop at after a day in Aliso Viejo beach. We loved to get shakes in here. The atmosphere is cool, refreshing, nostalgic and overall easy going vibe. I went in this past week after visiting family and had their Orange Inn Smoothie, cranberry orange muffin and also the amazing Laguna Toona sandwich! Holy cow the sandwich was soooooo good. It was tuna with cilantro, onion, sprouts, tomatoes and I cannot even remember what else, but it was amazing. Stopped in the next day just for a smoothie and enjoyed the company of the staff who went above and beyond to make the visit amazing! Stop in, you will not be disappointed, ever! Also, cool surfboards and surfing posters!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My family of four (daughters 11 and 9, wife, me) drove from Disneyland to Carlsbad, north of San Diego with a stop in Laguna Beach. Prior the trip, I reviewed restaurants on Trip Advisor for Laguna Beach to identify a possible stop for a late breakfast. I settled on Orange Inn and it was great. We arrived late morning after the rush; we were able to find a table, take our time reviewing the menu, as well as eating our meal. We never felt in a rush. Staff was friendly and the food was great; fresh ingredients and good flavor. Clientele seemed to be a combination of locals with folks staying in the area. Our experience at Orange Inn is just another example of the positives of Trip Advisor.

1  Thank houlihanmc
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Stopped in one of the mornings of a recent trip. The food was very good. The slogan "best coffee" must be from a bygone era, however. It was okay, but I had much better at other spots. Cute restaurant but get there early.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Looking for something local and unique- look no further! It was packed when we walked in for breakfast, but fortunately we snagged a table in the corner. The floors are original, creeky hardwood, and the walls are covered in memorabilia of time gone by. You order at the front counter and then they bring food to your table. The rest is self service. Great food options for adults and kids. My wife had the burrito, and I had an omelet. Kids had French toast breakfast and eggs with toast breakfast. Everything was spot on!