“What a fun evening!”

Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2017

We visited whilst on holiday from England with some Californian friends.We had tried a nearby restaurant but the wait for a table was a ridiculous 90 minutes so we walked over to Ruby's.What an excellent decision.The Food was really tasty and well presented and the portions enormous.
The best part of all was our waiter.I think his name was Nick.He had us all in stitches and without doubt has a future in entertainment ahead of him.He was absolutely brilliant as his job and so amusing.We will certainly return.....and hopefully he is working.
Thank you Nick.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017

The new restaurant still has the airplane motive. It is truly a diner including the counter for guests as well as waitresses dressed in 50's style uniforms. It has a nice vibe!

The shakes are individually made with wonderful options with my favorite Chocolate Banana. The Beach Burger is my favorite!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We came for chosen for convenience and will return for surprises such as decent California, more than a few beers and fried green beans as an appetizer (dee-lish!)

Menu is what you'd expect, but amble picnic table seating outside is very Orange County.

Recommended for a quick lunch, snack or light dinner if you don;t mind the hokey-retro "American Graffiti"-style atmospherics.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017

The food is great, especially breakfast, as are the servers friendly smiles, but the menu is lacking on more than a few options. More items and some gluten free options would make this menu stand out more!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Came here for lunch with my parents. Felt a little rushed when placing order. The waitress was nice but just seemed rushed. Could have just been me. Got the burgers which was pretty standard. I think it gets crowded since it isn't a very large location ( I think they are expanding to other side of mall). Pretty organized when they have a line outside. I have only had their burgers so not sure about their other menu items. Would come back if I was in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016