“Excellent Breakfast”

Woody's Diner
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 19, 2016

I had the Belgian Waffle combo and let me tell you, it was great! Nice, fluffy and flavorful, I ate them so quickly since they tasted so great! I enjoyed the scrambled eggs too but my only complaint would be that the bacon wasn't that crispy after I specifically asked for "really crispy" bacon. Overall it was very good and I'm planning on going back!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 3, 2016

A friend took me here today and it was a very nice experience. The food was very tasty, the service was very good and they give a 20% discount to seniors. What a deal!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2016

This is a great place to meet for a good breakfast...easy to get too and a large selection. The lunch is also great value

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2016

We were meeting friends for dinner and it was their turn to choose the restaurant. I'm not sure why they chose this place. The food here was average, at best.
I had the sliders, which were very dry. My husband had the diner breakfast, which is available all day. He said it was ok but it's not that difficult to turn out an edible plate of over easy eggs and a couple of pancakes, is it?
While the menu is large, most of it consists of high fat content or fried foods. I would say it has a pretty typical menu for a coffee shop type restaurant.
The last thing I will say about this place is that the floors were not clean. Our shoes stuck to every place they touched. That's a real pet peeve of mine.
I don't like to give places negative reviews but I would not recommend this restaurant and will not be returning.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Beachy vibe. Young hostess and servers. Service was good. Everyone was friendly. My Cottage Scramble was really tasty. Three eggs with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and green onions. Cheese, too, but it wasn't smothered in it, which I liked.

Date of visit: August 2016