“Pies and more pies ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Polly's has a good breakfast, awesome cinnamon rolls, and good pies for a good price! It's a senior hangout but I stop in for their baked goods and breakfasts! I've also tried the chicken pot pie which is a savory delight. Pure comfort food. It's a good place!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Let me sing praise of their cinnamon rolls. They are BIG. They are DELICIOUS. And they are one of your choices in the bread category when you order breakfast. Oh yes, great food and friendly staff, and reasonable prices. Not a fancy place, but who cares?

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Since Marie Callanders no longer around it is Pollys Pies! Love the multiple selections of flavors. Tastes like grandma made them! Good bakery options like cinnamon rolls and oatmeal cookies.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2017

I did not expect much at this restaurant but I was pleasantly surprised. the decor is awful and dated. BUT I had the best tuna sandwich I had in a long time. The service was friendly and efficient. My friend enjoyed her meal. The pie is yummy.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Decades ago, we began visiting Polly's for meals and pies when visiting my Mom and Dad in Laguna Woods. It's a traditional stop, or we don't feel we fully enjoyed our time. Polly's holds memories for us in addition to the good food.

Date of visit: March 2017