“Get there early for breakfast”
Review of Snooty Fox

Snooty Fox
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The Snooty Fox doesn't look like a diner but it tastes like one - in the best way. It's like Norm's on steroids but with a nicer atmosphere. At least I like it - crowded with people stuffing themselves, smiling wait staff, many of them there for years, wood-paneling and wall-paper. Only open for breakfast and lunch, there is frequently a line waiting during the week and always on the weekends.

Servings are very generous, so bring an appetite. The words "vegan" and "heart healthy" do not apply, although with some discretion you can order something smaller than the Titanic and less fattening than, say, a hot fudge sundae, but why bother? The omelets, Eggs Benedict (and Florentine) and especially the SF's famous deep-fried French bread will make diner-lovers swoon.

Water and coffee refills are like clockwork, and delivered by the sort of old-school waitresses whose days nobody's gonna wreck. They and the restaurant stand out in an area not known for its down-home welcome and comfort food.

Just remember to get there early.....

Reviewed August 4, 2017

In from out of town - whenever we travel we eat a local places for many reasons. We found this online and it got great reviews. It's nothing fancy, but it's not trying to be. Well made and simple dishes, good portion sizes (not too big, not too small), friendly, cozy place. We enjoyed our breakfast so much we went back a second time. I had the snooty fox which was fantastic. I didn't think I could get good biscuits and gravy on the west coast and boy was I wrong! Eggs cooked perfectly to order and sourdough toast was amazing.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We two types of omelette n this joint and here is my review :

Pros:
Very tasty
Easy access from a major street
Simple menu
Big bathroom
Big portions

Cons:
Fatty food
Slow service
Unclean bathroom
No Wifi

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Best bacon in town!!! Best service. Great coffee wonderful little neighborhood breakfast place ever!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

You will never be disappointed. I know, the regular sandwiches are half the selection. If you are not starving, prepare to take half of the order home. Delicious and extra large orders. The Pork Chop specials are my favorite. Fantastic flavor and perfectly prepared tender and succulent.

Date of visit: June 2017