“Morning mobile order”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a 2-3 times a week Starbucks gal. This is a wonderful mobile order location! Great coffee & food! I order for my son & I when I get in my car to head to school, takes me 5 1/2 min to get there. Every time, it's READY!!!! Great job!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I've been coming to this Starbuck's to start my day nearly three years when on vacation in Laguna Niguel. While I don't drink coffee, the tea, oatmeal and water are a good way to begin the morning. Staff are mostly courteous and service is good.

It's also a good place to people watch...

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Simple, clean, kind, friendly, open air seating, consistent, hilarious barista, speedy, etc.! More? Perfect location and nice new decor.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

I am a loyal Starbucks patron. Paid for 2 gift cards and ordered one Frappuccino. We waited for more than 20 minutes which is unacceptable, since no long line, and then included cream which was specifically not ordered. Under protest another was made . All this happening under a sign saying " we want to make sure you are happy with your drink".