“Drive through a bit slow”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I'm a 2-3 times a week Starbucks gal. This location concerns me if I'm in a hurry. Great when u mobile order, but drive through is unorganized. Great coffee & food, but many times doesn't even start until im AT the window. I can watch them start & finish my coffee.
Get it together management. Lacking in your drive through.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

They have consistent products, clean rest rooms but they keep it too cool and they redesigned it and lost some good seating.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

The staff here are very nice and pleasant. Drink was excellent. I always try to stop by this Starbucks.