“All around excellent!!!”
Review of I Love Bagels

I Love Bagels
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Very tasty bagels with wide variety to choose from; staff very friendly and helpful; breakfast sandwiches and bagel/lox delicious.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Always fresh and made the NY (or Philadelphia) way - this is the best bagel store around. Efficient and friendly staff, good variety - line often out the door. I bring them to family in LA because they are better than the chains up there. Yum.

1  Thank trojanheart
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The bagels are always fresh and the staff is friendly. They have a clean environment with seating inside and out.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

My "go to" favorite is an Egg and Cheese on a Cinnamon and Raisin Bagel...so yummy! Lightly toasted and reasonably priced. The staff here is super friendly and the food is so good. Great bagel place!

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a toasted bagel with butter and a large coffee. I was in a rush and didn't check my receipt. Later in the day I was checking my bank account and noticed a $23.48 charge from I love bagels. I called them right away and they took care of it within 15 min. I was very very impressed with them. The bagel was toasted perfectly and the coffee was hot and tasty. Definitely recommend them.