“Great bagels”
Review of I Love Bagels

I Love Bagels
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Always friendly people and good product, the bagel with cream cheese and lox is great with tomato and capers

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this place since when they were by Trader Joes location in Dana point. My daughters were 2 and 4. They are now 23 and 25. We still love this place and the owner and every single person who works there. They know us by name. We just LOVE ," I LOVE BAGLE ". I wish they never moved.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Family owned, the brothers are the ones right there serving you with the help of their great staff.
Without a doubt, the best bagel in town.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We keep going back for bagels and lox. Love the taste and the service is quick and friendly. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I am a transplant from NY now living in So Cal and have always been amazed at some store fronts saying : Real NY, NY Style, Like NY etc. A NY bagel has all the goodies on both sides ( I am an Everything Bagel guy) so if I get a bagel with one side, that's not NY style. I have posted pictures with this review to show you why these are the best and this is the place to go. Great selection of smears to go with your bagels as well. One time there they were out of Everything bagels so I asked if I could get the crumbs from the bottom of the empty basket to put on an Onion bagel I bought and they gave me a small plastic cup filled with the the goodies and it was great. Just look at the pictures and picture them toasted and then covered with crème cheese.....life is good !