“Warm,welcoming and wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops  Many kitchen amenities included
Guests enjoying our kayaks!! 2 single seat kayaks for your option to rent from us during your stay.  Great idea for small fee!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guests enjoying our kayaks!!
Front view to display driveway.  Note the incline if it may disturb you.
View from street after snowfall
View of lodge from street
Standing on the street I took this photo to display height of top of driveway. It's on an incline
I only put this photo to display slope of driveway
Stairway from street level to driveway level
Kitchen wall decor
View of kitchen from living room
Another view of kitchen from living rm at X-mas time
Desk in living room
Another view of kitchen
View of kitchen facing window that views tree tops
View of kitchen range
Master bedroom
Master Bed
View of HD TV on top of dresser top in Master Bdrm
Trundle bed room upstairs.  I call it the kids room
Trundle bed room with HDTV inside cabinet
Upper level full bath
Bath with amenities upper level
Main floor full bath
Closet in queen bdrm
Queen bed in lower bedroom.
View of vanity in main floor bathroom
Stairway to upper level
View from front deck with bbq and seating
Front Deck (brand new patio furniture)
New front deck patio furniture (seating for 6)
Front deck new patio furniture (seats 6)
Large photo of bears in stairway
Full size washer and dryer.  Main level btwn bdrm and bathrm.
Play pen for infant/toddler
Play pen for infant/toddler
Top of stairway as you enter top deck to front door
Back yard deck area with propane fire pit
Warming hands on a chilly night
Back patio deck after dark
Christmas time at the lodge
Table setting at Christmas
Another view of living room decorated
Another view of living room decorated
View of living room sofa.  Behind on left is stairway to upper level
Home made ice chest
Home made ice chest
Ride the Queen boat!
Play area at village
Store at the Village
View of Lake Arrowhead
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NLDG
San Diego
“Warm,welcoming and wonderful!”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Cozy Lidge was a great vacation rental. The host was attentive and concerned. The lodge
Is very cozy and very well equipped. Great location near Arrowhead Village.
We could not have asked for more. Terrific lodge and great host!!

Travelling group: Young Children
16 Feb 2016
Nancy and guests were very friendly and respectful of the property. They left the lodge in great condition and would welcome their return any time of the year!
Nick K
“Nice place for the money”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This place has everything you need for a stay, from trash bags to back up propane tanks for the BBQ. Not to mention kids plates and cups. Was awesome to have all the little things that make the stay more like home. The place was very clean, we loved it.

A few negative things however, the doors were squeaky as could be and it sounded like a haunted mansion every time someone would get up in the middle of the night to pee. Also the upstairs bath drain wouldn't stop the water from running down, so only a shower could be taken there. Also the driveway is a bit steep and we found it easier to just park on the side of the road. Also we couldn't find the wifi code in the instruction book like we were promised.

But other than that, this place has lots of the little things (and big too) that would make your stay enjoyable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean, close location to the lake, and the beach passes were nice too.
Liked least: Loud squeaky doors in the middle of the night. #WD40?
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
15 Jul 2015
We bought the Lodge only 4 months ago and have upgraded it tremendously. We have purchased an enormous amount of amenities to make this rental a second home to our guests. If we have failed in some areas, we appreciate the notice from our guests to let us know what needs attention. My first priority is cleanliness. We have the best housekeeper on the mountain and she knows how very particular I am when it comes to cleanliness.

Now, to address the squeaky doors, we have never noticed any doors that squeak, but if you did, you missed the can of 3 in 1 oil lubricant that is in the utility closet. You suggested WD40. We didn't have the WD40 but the 3 in 1 oil can in the utility closet would have saved your sleepless nights. Sorry you missed it. Like I said, we try to think of everything a regular household could use, that's why we have the JUNK drawer in the kitchen with various miscellaneous items that most homes have. Nevertheless, when we read your squeaky problem, we were surprised, but armed ourselves with some oil, went to the lodge, tried EVERY DOOR in the lodge, and NONE squeaked. Absolutely NONE. We are totally perplexed as to how you found the doors in a squeaky mode. Really sorry for your sleepless nights, but again, we could find no doors at all in the home that squeak.

Next, the drain in the upper level tub. Since most guests shower, we had not been aware there was a problem with the water stopper. It was fixed today. Both bathtubs now have working water stoppers. Thanks for the notice.

Next, the driveway. I have two photos depicting the driveway in the 35 photos on the listing. Photo 10 and 30 both show the driveway. In my opinion, it is an inclined driveway. A slope. Definitely not steep. I looked up the definition of steep and it stated "almost perpendicular", which is obviously not the case of the driveway at lodge. Take a look at the photos of the front of the lodge, and you will see, driveway is at an incline. Not steep. Fortunately guests to have the option to on the street in front of the lodge. There is no penalty for overnight parking if that is your preference.

Next, unfortunately you did not look at the Cozy Lodge notebook contents well enough to notice that the WiFi password is indeed provided in the notebook on the first page. I'm sorry you didn't notice it. It is times like that when you should use the phone numbers on the key tag to either call or text us. We would have gladly given you the password if you needed it. So, we did keep our promise, you just couldn't find it. It was and is there. Perhaps I'll highlight it so it will be more noticeable. Thanks.

Thanks for your overall good review, I'm just sorry that the couple of things that you felt were at our fault, were not. Consequently we didn't receive a 5 star review from you. The squeaky doors and the WiFi, were not a problem. The drain was fixed today, and the driveway at an incline, is just part of living in the mountains. Thank you.
Kpantoja
Anaheim, California
“Home Sweet Home”
Reviewed March 19, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our birthdays together by renting out a cabin in Lake Arrowhead for the weekend with some of our friends. After looking at so many different cabins I finally found the perfect one! The price was unbeatable, we were 3 couples so this lodge was exactly what we needed. The pictures provided are exactly what we came to. The lodge is located less than a mile from the lake and shops. This lodge is amazing, it was recently purchased by a new owner..and let me tell you, she really cares about her lodge and her guest. She has taken the time to invest time and money into her lodge with all the extra details and supplies that are very appreciated, especially if you forget to pack certain things. We did not want to go anywhere as our rooms were so comfortable and the entire lodge was extremely cozy. We arrived and received our key with no problems. There is an inclined driveway that fit all of our 3 cars. The deck was great, with 6 chairs a few small tables and a grill where we barbecued. As soon as we stepped inside, we fell in love. It smelled amazing and it was extremely clean. Everything is labeled which made everything much easier. On the first floor you have your dining area, your living room with a flat screen TV and a fireplace, the beautiful remodeled kitchen, a full bathroom and one of the bedrooms. On the second floor were the other two bedrooms and another full bathroom. The kitchen is fully stocked with any appliances you might need, pots, pans, bowls, utensils, mugs/cups and a dish set. Both bathrooms came fully stocked with fresh towels, lotion, shampoo/conditioner and other great additions. The bedrooms were extremely comfortable and beautiful, extra blankets in the closet were great, everyone really enjoyed the privacy of each room and they rested peacefully. Everything is up to date and modern with the cozy lodge feel to it. We ended up meeting the owner Mary Ann and her husband as we were having car troubles with one of the cars, she was extremely understanding, offered us to come up and have refreshment even after we had checked out since we were waiting outside for the tow truck. They are really great people and they will communicate with you quickly and make the process fast and easy. This will definitely be our go to Lodge when we are in the area. Thank you Mary Ann, for the unforgettable great stay! Look no further, you cant beat this price, especially for what you are provided with!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, especially the bed in the master room I stayed in, rested amazingly!
Liked least: Nothing at all!
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
15 Jul 2015
We just bought the Cozy and quickly brought it up to my high standards. We purchased an enormous amount of new amenities for guests to feel like they’re at home. I think it worked! I trashed much of what was left in the property from previous owner because it did not meet my standards.

We absolutely don’t attempt to fool any guests into renting our lodge, in fact many of our guests say it was more and better than depicted in the photos. My housekeeper is the best and knows that cleanliness is my top priority. Because I live 10 driving minutes away from the lodge, I’m able to immediately do a walk through after guests leave, and I do another after my housekeeper leaves. I want to ensure that everything meets my standards before the next guests arrive. Some say I have OCD!

I place labels in many areas of the lodge to make it easier for guests to locate what they may be looking for in drawers or cupboards. Guests appreciate it and makes it easier living during their stay. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing