“Soup and salad Pick 2 is a winner!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #40 of 304 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lake Forest is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner and had our usual Pick 2 combination. Autumn squash soup paired with a Greek Salad with quinoa and a chunk of sourdough bread. The soup was creamy and just the perfect temperature. The food was delivered to our booth in less than 10 minutes. There are other restaurants close by but Panera's 's is always a favorite whenever we travel.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

If you haven't been here, you need to go. You order at a counter. They bring the food to you. No tips are expected.

You have a choice of various sandwiches, salads, or soups. One of my favorites it to get a "You Pick Two". You get like a half portion of any two of the menu items. I have never found an item I did not like. It is wonderful for a quick lunch or dinner.

Pick Two's cost $10 or $11 so this is not a budget restaurant. But it is high quality in my opinion.

The nice thing is that you get a piece of bread with your meal. If you say nothing, you get a baguette. It's OK but I always ask for a piece of their breads instead.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

This may be the right one. I have the receipt and the city.
This was a pleasant alternative to the upscale pizza restaurant next door.
We had soup and sandwiches. The atmosphere was quieter. There were students on computers, studying.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

My author friends and I meet here once a week. The atmosphere is very good for a group conversation about our work and our lives. The food is good, along with the coffee. All their soups are terrific and I especially like them in bread bowls. Salads are among my favorite choices. The little souffles are great for breakfast. Even though they are sometimes very busy, they keep the place clean. I appreciate that.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Of all the Panera Bread restaurants we have been to this has to be the best. The management is perfect and so is the food!