“Great neighborhood restaurant ”

Urban Grill and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Grill and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 287 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Urban is a unique, upscale eatery offering gourmet comfort food and boutique wines and cocktails served by friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The food here is really excellent. Atmosphere is just okay. Small so you need reservations on a Fri or Sat night.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

What a great experience. We had a reservation at 6:45 and we arrive about 5:50 to enjoy the happy hour. We were promptly seated at our table. To our dismay, we couldn’t order the happy hour specials, the young lady put us at a table in the bar until our daughter arrived and we were able to order a happy hour specials. They saved our table until arrival at 6:45 incredible!! My husband had the Pork chop which was delicious. I had crab cakes and salad very enjoyable and my daughter chili with a salad small salad but turned out to be huge. We will certainly return upon our next visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

I went for a business dinner with a large group which the restaurant easily accommodated. The decor is good and the noise levels OK so you can hear and talk well at the table. The pork chop was excellent and all the party enjoyed their food.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

I went for a business dinner and it was able to easily accomodate a large group. The atmosphere is good and the ambient noise stills enables a good conversation at the table. I had the pork chop and it was simply brilliant - the best restaurant pork chop I have had. All the group were happy with their food which speaks volumes

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I end up in this area allot on business and will stop and eat here with business clients, team mates, or even alone. This place is great always, great service, great food and a nice location as we always end up staying at the Foothill Ranch Hilton Garden Inn so we walk over. The restaurant is in a strip mall so unless you look for it or are told about it it won’t grab you off the street. It is not huge so try to get there by 6 make a reservation as it fills up and I am always there on week days and it is filled so I imagine weekends are the same or busier. I have never had a bad dish here and the folks I have been with have always enjoyed their food. What I can speak to are the flat breads which change often and they are great, always. The next must try is the HOT capris salad, and the Mediterranean chicken dish. These are my go to dishes and always excellent. They have really good beer and wine as well.