“Excellent Pizza”

Ranked #5 of 302 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come and join us at our Foothill Ranch location! A beautiful setting in the food court on the end opposite Regal Cinemas. Our location provides lots of room for your large events and yet remains cozy and intimate for the dinners with a movie. This location has an intimate Martini Bar called "Joe's Place", so come enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. PEPPINO'S EVENT CATERING Peppino's Catering specializes in great food & plenty of it! Whether you are having a business luncheon for twenty-five or a wedding reception for two hundred, Peppino's will do its best to make your event perfect and worry free. Our goal is to gain friends who will come see us in any of our locations, not only to cater your one time event, moreover to keep you coming back for more. (For more questions and inquiries about our Catering Service please contact any of our store managers)
Reviewed July 9, 2018

if you want to taste authentic Pizza, this is the place to go. Never went anyplace else after. Very friendly staff. Excellent food. Good ambiance and place where can we went many times with family and friends. Also ordered take out many times.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting friends & this is one of their favorites. We were seated immediately, as it was not crowded. The atmosphere is very nice with semi-low lighting. We started off with their tasty breads & glasses of Chianti & draft beers. We ordered angel hair pasta with pesto, a meat manicotti, & a large pizza, all very good. We asked for their shredded parm, but have discontinued it & replaced it with shakers that appear to be out of a can. Points off for that. We ordered 2 small salads with mozzarella with the cheese costing extra. That’s kind of “cheesy”. Dinner for 4 was $115 before tip. I think they could throw in the cheese & upgrade the parm.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

This lovely Italian restaurant has become our favorite go-to restaurant since we have moved to the area. Been here just three months and have eaten here four or five times already. We keep getting something new each time and have loved everything. My wife loves their selection of martinis and I love their extensive menu and that everything is cooked to order.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Had a take out lunch order for 3 of us on Tuesday, 04/24, and then went back on Friday, 04/27 for a late lunch.
My Tuesday lunch was Fra DiAvolo with Mostaccioli. Sauce was very good. I can't hold them to the pasta being overdone due to it being takeout and the time between cooking and it's arrival.
Friday lunch was Veal Parm with Mostaccioli, Another very good meal. Common complaint of mine; pasta was plated without being dressed.
Server Oscar was a great guy; we chatted after my colleagues left and I stayed for a digestivo.
I'd recommend it and I'll go back again when in the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Peppino's is THE place to go for excellent Italians food!! I've been a patron for over 30 years. I rememner when tbe original location in Lake Forest was "cash only"! Over the years, the restaurant has remained consistently excellent in all respects.