“Get Ready to Wait on Taco Tuesday”

Rubio's Coastal Grill
Ranked #81 of 301 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Get Ready to Wait on Taco Tuesday. I waited an hour for 10 pieces of fish taco especial on a Taco Tuesday because its 50 percent on all tacos. It was worth the wait but I asked for a free meal on my next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I have enjoyed the fish tacos mostly and have eaten there when I attend the theater nearby. Food is fried, fresh and tasty along with other good selections such as the chicken burritos or carne asada tacos and burritos. They offer tasty salsa and a friendly staff happy to accommodate. Taco Tuesday is a good day to stop by as well. I think they offer Mexican beer.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I've been eating at Rubio's for over 25 years. This Rubio's is near my office and I eat there about once a month. One of my favorites is the fish taco "especial". The fish is fried with a crunchy batter and served on a corn tortilla with avocado, shredded cabbage, and a white dressing of some sort. I squeeze a bit of lime juice on my before eating. I also like their cheese quesadilla...I used to order their quesadilla with carnitas, but they stopped serving carnitas and I am sad.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Just about the only fast food place my husband and I frequent. My favorite place for fish tacos, and their shrimp burrito is the best! We eat there often! Alway take visiting out of towners there for the fish tacos, YUM

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch on a Wednesday, there was a line but it moved quickly. Fish tacos were great and substituting rice for beans wax not a problem. You pay first, they give you a number and deliver your meal. Would return