“Good fast Greek food”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #28 of 286 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: Luna Grill is fast casual restaurant concept with locations in Southern California and Texas, providing healthy options and real food crafted with care and cooked to order.
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Was looking for a place to have a good Gyro Wrap. My son-in-law suggested Luna Grill.
Its not fancy but the food is good. You give your order at the counter and they deliver it to your table. My wife and I both had the Gyro wrap @ $9.50. It comes with either fries or salad. We choose the fries and they were hot and crispy. We both liked the wrap. My wife also got two small Baklava $ 1.75 each. With two drinks @ $2.50 each the total was $27.00. My son-in-law ordered the same thing. My daughter ordered a Mediterranean Chicken Salad @ 11.50.. She said that's what she orders every time they come here and she loves it. I would come here again.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I gave them 2 chances and found the service terrible and dried out kabobs with rice that had no taste as I enjoy different restaurants of the middleeast. The visual appearance of the food is fine but the seasoning and the taste does not meet the same standard when going to a Middleeastern owned restaurant with traditional well trained cooks. This chain seems to be run by American owners who do not use the same cooking techniques as Middleeastern types.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Our group got the Cornish Hen Kabob, the Ground Sirloin Kabob and the Salmon Plate.
All of us were satisfied with the plates, that included rice and salads. All plates also included a few pieces of pita bread and their homemade sauce. Drinks were good, with two ice teas, and the Coke soda fountain. For three people with drinks the cost was $50. I recommend the Nut Roll, it's like a round baklava.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

The food is advertised as organic, asked about what is and what's not and mostly it seems like maybe one or 2 things that are organic and the rest that are not. So basically your paying an organic premium on non organic product. Food was ok, nothing incredible the place is pretty mainstream not authentic, but it is ok. Just nothing I would recommend to a friend unless options were limited.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and found the kabobs to be very good. This is not a fine dining establishment rather a modified order at the counter and server brings to your table

The restaurant is located on El Toro Road in Lake Forest a few blocks east of I-5 on the LEFT side of the street. Watch for the sign on the top of the building. It is easy to drive right by.

I recommend both the chicken and beef Kabobs. Plenty of Free parking. Moderately priced.