“Home away from Home”

Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the Italian atmosphere at the Original Peppino's. You can still see the family working at this location: Mom loves greeting you and seating you at your table. Dad, the big flirt, loves to visit with all the customers. Be sure to stop in to Joe's Place, A Martini Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday. Watch your favorite sporting events on one of several TV's. If you're lucky, you may even catch Peppino (Joe) mingling with the customers. PEPPINO'S EVENT CATERING Peppino's Catering specializes in great food & plenty of it! Whether you are having a business luncheon for twenty-five or a wedding reception for two hundred, Peppino's will do its best to make your event perfect and worry free. Our goal is to gain friends who will come see us in any of our locations, not only to cater your one time event, moreover to keep you coming back for more. (Please contact a store manager for questions and inquiries about our catering service)
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Or it would be were I Italian! If only! :)
I love going to Peppino's. The staff is super friendly, the food is always excellent. My streak of 'no bread' draws a hasty end everytime I see the bread basket they serve. Fresh and hot of the oven could not have a better meaning.

Their Martinis! What can i say except that I want one now! It's 5 o'clock somewhere... While I love an appletini or a lemon drop, nothing to beat their 'Dirty Maritni' is just the best. Love, love, love it!

Food's great and the portions are huge! I've had the clam sauce, mushroom marinara, carbonara and chicken marsala. Go and enjoy Peppinos with family or friends.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant and here is our review:

Pros
Good food quality
Plenty of seating
Outside seating
Clear menu
Live music

Cons
The guy at the reception table was not very welcoming

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Great pasta and I have enjoyed the 7 dinners
I just have pasta and a coke which is fine for a work day

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We were a party of four who stopped by this restaurant for dinner. It is a family run Italian restaurant - service was very friendly and warm. They have a limited beer selection but have a good wine and spirits list. The bread is wonderful, warm, and fresh. They have a wide variety of foods - from sandwiches, to gnocchi, to egg plant parmesan to wedding soup. They were all tasty and very good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

There are probably dozens of other delicious options, but I'll never know. This meal is perfect--every time. Tuesday Martini night is a plus, too.