“Great Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Bagels & Brew

Bagels & Brew
Ranked #6 of 304 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Friendly, fast and great food. Inside and outside eating area. I can recommend this to everyone who wants to have a fast and enjoyable meal.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Yes, they have very good bagels, but their sandwiches are wonderful. Choice of breads but my favorite is on a bagel. A bit on the pricey side ($7-$8) but well worth it.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

It's good from bagels for breakfast and coffee to lunch and sandwiches. They have a very good variety not only of bagels but sandwiches and indoor and outdoor dining a great place for meeting friends and family

Reviewed July 30, 2016

By far, the bagel breakfasts and lunches are the most delicious I have ever tasted. Generous, fresh ingredients are in every meal. Love this place!

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Been coming here on a regular basis since we moved to Lake Forest nearly 20 years ago. It's one of the few non-chain restaurants that have stayed open during that time, and it's easy to see and taste why with a visit. I'm not a huge bagel eater but I have friends who are, and are discriminating (and won't hesitate to criticize if the food is poor!), and they've praised the quality when I've taken them there. One friend who lives in Irvine now makes it a regular stop when he's in the area. I enjoy the Bialy bagel and the egg bagel, however I prefer their pastries, of which they usually have a good selection, better than any of the remaining local coffee places. I've had several of their breakfast and lunch offerings including egg dishes and sandwiches and they are excellent. pricing is very reasonable, in fact it's about the cheapest place for breakfast and lunch around, especially when you consider the quality ingredients. I recently discovered they serve lattes and other specialty coffees created with almond milk. That is a boon for me as I've gone from lactose intolerant to full milk-allergic so it had been years since I'd been able to enjoy a latte. Our local Starbucks doesn't offer that option, just soy milk which I think tastes terrible or worse, coconut milk. So another reason to visit. They have a good selection of brewed coffee reasonably priced. The atmosphere is relaxed, staff is friendly and efficient, the only caveat is the popularity of this establishment can lead to crowds on weekend mornings, but it's worth the wait and they have tables outside for nice days.