See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2015

Oh, my g-d!! To look at the pictures of this RV park on here and the web you'd think it was quite nice? We tried to make a reservation here an was told by the manager that they had plenty of vacancies and just to come on to the park. Now I know why.... This place is absolutely a pit... Trash everywhere, many of the spaces are non functional with no electricity to the box and the sewer connection either unavailable or full of concrete or debris. The full timers that live here are spread out over two or three spaces. The trees low hanging and everything is overgrown. I walked the rv spaces because I was afraid that if I pulled in I may not be able to get out. Long story short... I would rather spend the night in a parking lot or alongside the road than at this park. The whole area is VERY questionable. I wouldn't stay if they paid me! Sorry to write a bad review but I was promised that this was a very nice spot and park. I guess that's a perception problem. We went to Mt Shasta KOA not far from there. Nice little park and very nice people!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jlben1
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We didn't go in expecting a whole lot, we just wanted a place to set up a tent for the night. Noone was rude to us, the camping spot was fine, the areas we went to were not dirty or unkempt. Yes, you hear some road noises, and the train went by 2 or 3 times in the night, but if you come prepared you can stick ear plugs in if you wish. I just stuck my finger in my ear 'til it went by, then went back to sleep. It has pretty trees, we used the "Honey Buckets" not far from our site, they showed a movie for all the kids at 7:30, which I thought was nice, there's a store and gas area not that far away that has foods and things you might forget when you pack for camping. We made a fire and roasted hot dogs and enjoyed our stay there. We didn't check out the pool or showers, so I can't rate that. But for what we needed: a simple overnight stay, it was just fine.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deena N
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Joyce the owner greeted us with major attitude as the kids asked if the candy had sales tax and she said if you want it too. She also had a problem with my 2nd vehicle as it was registered with our site number and she asked when we were leaving. She is rude and we will not be coming back to this place again. Spent a lot of money here to stay and there are lots of nicer places close by.

Date of stay: July 2013
7  Thank Katlyntyky
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We are new to RV'ing so we had a learning curve here. We were tired and looking for someplace to stay and stopped at this place hoping it might be alright. Luckily, the train went by while we were contemplating it. The grounds looked dirty and unkempt. We went ahead to Redding and saw several more much nicer places to stay. The individual who greeted us was very surly. So glad we didn't stay the night here.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Renae H
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spent a lot of money here and received horrible service. Joyce the owner was crabby an not helpful at all. We were nickel and dined for every little thing. Laundry room is old and machines barely work. Stay at Antlers. It's way better.

Date of stay: June 2012