“Love the food!”
Review of La Fiesta Market

La Fiesta Market
Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Lakeport
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This place is a little hidden, but once you find it-the food is so good. It's also a market and you can purchase authentic items for your meals at home.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Place we were looking for was shut down, but we spied this place off Main St behind another building and were not disappointed. We ordered two meals and could have split one. The smothered burrito was huge. Service was fast and friendly and the atmosphere in the grocery was fun. Good prices and great food.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

You'll never be disappointed. Authentic Mexican food.
I've eaten here many times over the last 8 years, always great food.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My wife and I dine occasionally here when in Lakeport shopping 3 to 4 times a year. We've seen it evolve from a market with a taco window, to now, a fledgling restaurant with a market in the place.
First, the family is from mexico, and brings authentic flavors to their dishes. THe salsa is made from dried chiles, the carnitas, beans and other components cooked on site.
I've tried nearly everything on their ample (but not huge menu) never a regret.
The owners are the cook and waitress, the son the bus-boy waiters helper. All are friendly.
I hope to see this family succeed in every way, perhaps to be able to transition to a singular restaurant, and separate market. Even though we do stock up on staples we need for cooking our own mexican fare when we come to eat here.

Reviewed April 16, 2016

Just your basic Mexican restaurant/market. It's not fine dining, but the food is excellent and the atmosphere comfortable and inviting. What else is there to say? Did I mention the salsa is to die for? Can't believe this place hasn't been reviewed before! Maybe it's a secret spot and I just blew it for myself. You guys better not eat all the salsa. . .