“It was a great place to eat - but it closed a couple of years ago!”
Review of High Street Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
High Street Cafe
Reviewed April 26, 2012

While this restaurant was open, it provided breakfast for the Clear Lake Bed and Breakfast - every one loved the food! We were sorry to see them close and leave town.....

Reviewed September 16, 2009

Lakeport: The High Street Cafe
Lakeport, California
Date: September 16, 2009
Reviewer: Bond045
Member: Napa, California

My Daughter and I just had breakfast again at the High Street Cafe on Sunday and it was excellent. My Daughter had the Strawberry waffle which had abundant fresh, ripe berries and a light crispy waffle. I had the bacon and cheese skillet and the hash browns were excellent. The service has been great every time we have eaten there but the thing that really amazes us is how fast you get your food. Even when the restaurant is packed there is never a wait.

Overall this is one of the most consistant and best breakfasts i have ever eaten.