“One of our favorite places.”
Review of Mallard House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lakeport
Mallard House
Ranked #4 of 8 Lakeport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2006

Our favorite getaway. Close to our home in San Francisco. Always clean. Owners are helpful and accomodating. Well stocked kitchenettes. Within easy, pleasant walking distance to everything in town. It is popular with people on business as well, so reserve ahead of time.

Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank ClaudeM

Reviewed 23 August 2006

Credit card users beware! They charged our credit card even though we cancelled our res timely. Then after the dispute was complete, they waited 8 months and charged our credit card again with a different merchant number! A year later and we are finally done with these folks, but we had to cancel our card in the process!

• Stayed: August 2005
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank leslej2
Reviewed 6 February 2005

I stay at the Mallard House regularly when in Lakeport on business. I have stayed in just about all the rooms. It is always spotlessly clean. Rooms are comfortble and nicely decorated. Rates are very reasonable. I like the little package of cookies that are on my bed when I check in and sweet rollls and coffee in my room for breakfast. Great place for families, as they have a variety of room types with multiple beds, kitchens. I have tried other motels in the area, but I don't bother staying anyplace else. 2 restaurants are less than 50 yards away which are good for breakfast. I would recommend Carlos & Vinny's for a nice place for lunch, dinner or drinks. They are open late which is rare in Lakeport. It is on Main Street at the edge of downtown.

7  Thank MovieGuyParadise_CA
A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Rosa, Calif
Reviewed 6 September 2003

THis hotel was very disapointing. It is quite old, there were no chairs or table in our room. We stayed there the night of 9/6/2003. Room was very crowded.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member