“one of my favorites!”

Renee's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lakeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2018

often when I am in Lakeport i like to stop in to renee's for breakfast or lunch. I can get a sandwich with a delicious salad, with unending coffee for less than 10 bucks. the service is quick and friendly. My favorites are the egg salad sandwich, or any of the breakfast items!!! Its a little diner type atmosphere, nothing fancy, but clean and good food.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Excellent breakfast with excellent service, lots to choose from and coffee free flowing . Would definitely return

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Huge plates of tasty food at a good price. The owner who served us was very helpful and funny. Made it a good visit. Not a huge menu and were out of my first choice too popular I guess. You get what you expect here nice place good value

Reviewed August 17, 2017

This place is across from where we are staying at obviously very popular with the locals. Good homestyle cooked food for very reasonable prices. After getting gouged in Guerneville earlier this week this place was a welcome reprieve. I thought we would be cooking the balance of our meals for this vacation but I think we will be back across the street for breakfast!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We like to eat here for lunch. Good choices and friendly servers. Clean and comfortable tables or booths.