“Great food! Nice location!”
Review of TNT on the Lake

TNT on the Lake
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Lakeport
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fun Mexican right on Clear Lake - killer Margaritas
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The place is a great improvement from their last location. The food is still good too!
However, I the service is SLOW...I don't know if they are understaffed, but we have been there a few times and every time, it's the service.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is one of our better restaurants in Lakeport. The service is always great. The menu has many items to choose from.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Great place for Mexican food. Great variety and margaritas. Some tables have a view of the lake. Staff is great.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

The Mexican food here is really very good and probably one of the best in Lake County. The seating at the bar is facing the lake. I think I will sit at the bar next time. Actually it's a sizeable restaurant, bigger than it looks from the outside and the atmosphere is good. They also have patio seating which is a plus. Maybe our server was new. I definitely will be going back these next 2 months while I am working in Lakeport

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Haven't been to TNT for years and since the move to a different location this year. We happened to me in Lakeport on Cinco de Mayo this year and sat in the bar to have our meal. We both had the reyenos and I had a chicken enchilada. Was a very satisfying and tasty meal. Nothing exceptional but it delivered. The refried beans and Mexican rice were fresh and yummy. The reyeno was cheese filled (my favorite), soft inside with a nice crusty batter outside. Don't know why I ordered a chicken enchilada as well, but is was a bit bland. Otherwise the food was good and fulfilled my Mexi craving.
Location was nice with a full bar and plenty of bar seating and bar tables. Dining room was large and of course there was deck seating with lots of tables to look out at the lake.