“Lunch Buffet is GOOD!”

Add it.
Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Lakeport
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Had the lunch buffet with a friend. Lots of good hot choices. Good selection of desserts. Almond cookies with soft serve ice cream was a nice ending. Good value. Good service.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 17, 2017

My favorite place in Lakeport for Chinese food. They even have a buffet. I have my favorites though.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2017

They were swamped the other day when I went for my take-out. With my large Saki to sip on while I waited. It was great!
30 minutes later my order was ready.$90 to feed 8 was a sweet deal. Only downfall was my Sweet n Sour shrimp was cold, and the breading was soggy. All else was fantastic.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Yes it seems to be open everyday and recently Sundays too. Strange it's only Thanksgiving Day that it's closed. Better for us because Lakeport is our destination many times from our home town of Kelseyville 17 miles away. Three Chinese places on the same block and close together but this is the best of them. Gone the 2 of us and sometimes us 5. So we have tried many dishes and they do have a bunch to choose from. There are times we order the family of 5 dinners and all share. Or even order each our own and are stingy. Doesn't matter it's all good no matter what you order. Been going 11 years now since we retired up here & still haven't tried them all. Guess that's the fun of it. To go with the fun & good food the pricing & service is also great. It is fine for small or large crowds. We have eaten there for both lunch & dinners and enjoyed each. Our last time was just this month but been a lot since 2005. If you like eating this kind of food as we do you will enjoy it too.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Wife and I were staying at the Anchorage on a Sunday night when we asked Siri for an open restaurant. Small Town, off season, not much on a school night open, so there were a couple pizzerias and hoagie stations, then there was, on the south side edge of town, Hong Kong in clear Lake. Old brick building. Very American Chinese, but delicious and ample servings. We asked for chop sticks. We had the prawns, shrimp, and deliciously and amply cooked pot stickers for hors d'oeuvres. Hot tea was great, service available and friendly. Not expensive.

Date of visit: December 2016