“Not Good”

Park Place Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Place Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Lakeport
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Decided to have lunch Sunday with family, thinking we made the right decision. My brother ordered the hamburger medium, was so overcooked he had difficulty swallowing it down. I ordered the crab melt, an abundance of cream cheese where just a hint of crab was detected. Husband decided on the fried chicken and waffles, was just ok. Highlight was the raspberry and hibiscus tea. High price of entrees did not warrant what is charged.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

If I could rate this higher I would. First, the views from here and of this area in Lakeport around Clear Lake are breathtaking to say the least. Second, the food is near 5 Star in execution and flavor. I had a local winery Sauvignon Blanc and a Chardonnay, both perfect for a warm day by the Lake. I ordered Avocado Toast, Harvest Salad, and Dungeness Crab and Risotto Croquettes, all of which i pictured and went into detail. Becca my waitress was knowledgeable and has been here for over 20 years. Thank you to Becca, Chef and Owner...Great Job Everyone!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2017

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed stopping in and sitting streetside following the Dicken's Street Fair in Lakeport. Delicious food and wonderful service. The clam chowder was yummy and we shared delicious crab cakes too. Will definitely return again.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Wait staff are great-attentive and helpful. Food is very good-had the Fall Harvest Salad with prawns-excellent. Gorgonzola bread is also great.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Went last evening for our anniversary celebration. The drunken clams were ruined by the addition of tomatoes and arrugula to the broth-bitterness. The pork schnitzel and pesto pasta was very good, though. The bread was dry and sparse. Service left something to be desired like she didn't give a whit about us. She is somewhat new, so perhaps just needs more customer service training. The real annoyance was that the waitresses allowed a man sitting at the bar to put his phone on speaker while he ate alone. It was disruptive and rude and I told the bald headed boor so on our way out.