“Quick bite”

Red Salmon Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 250 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Good food. But I've had better. No complaints but expected a little better. Sorry but the food was average. Sushi wasn't rolled correctly and just fell apart and wontons were really tart. Loved the eel sauce.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Don’t pass this place up! Excellent food and great prices! Flavor was spot on and sushi was fresh! Enjoyed 3 different meals and all were tasty!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Tried this place as it was right next door to the hotel we were staying at and it was a rainy night that you didn't want to be out it in. When we got in, looked like our entire hotel was having dinner here but hostess took our name and in 35 minutes (as she had estimated) we sat down and were able to peruse a menu with a wide variety of choice.

The food we had was tasty and the service was good, despite the crowd. This would probably be nicer if you caught it on a less busy time but overall a good find.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for something hot to warm up with and made a good choice with this restaurant. I have eaten here before and I am pleased with everything I have ordered.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have visited Red Salmon several times, both for lunch and dinner and have been impressed with the food. So when we decided to go out with friends for dinner last week, I suggested Red Salmon and raved about how wonderful it was. Upon arrival, we were seated and a stack of plates were plopped on the table and left there. OK, we set our own table, not a big deal. Server took our drink and dinner orders, so far so good. Our friends' food arrived...they waited for us to get our food. And waited. And waited. The sushi chefs at the bar kept trying to get our server's attention to no avail. Finally, we got up and went and got our own food off the sushi bar. Awhile later, the server comes by and doesn't even notice we had to get our own food. We told her that we had to serve ourselves; her response was "well I am pretty busy, I am taking care of this WHOLE section" (about 8 tables). No apology, just acted annoyed that we weren't pleased. Last we saw of our server until we got our checks. I will definitely think twice about coming here again and certainly won't recommend it to friends. Too bad, it's got some good food and great lunch deals...

1  Thank jerjon

Been to Red Salmon Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!