Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Not my cup to tea. Start with the non-smoking hotel, our room smelled like it had a smokers convention. Big room, no chairs but a desk chair and floor space. No extra pillows or blankets. Minimal towels - I am sure they would bring if asked for.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Not a happy camper. Booked a room here so that my boys, daughter and I could get at least a little sleep between the races and softball. First, when I got here this afternoon, no one could be found at the front desk, took at least 15-20 min for someone to come out. Then she holds my credit card for two nights amount instead of one, even though I called days before to cancel the second night. Jump ahead to midnight when we return from the races. The shower absolutely sucks, literally no pressure. Then when the boys arrive to check in, they won't let them check in because even though I told them who would be checking into that room, they couldn't charge their card because it was in my points. So I had get out of bed, redressed, and go down, and magically after hearing my complaints she made it work. Fast forward to the 6 am fire alarm which awoke the boys, as I was already gone. I booked this room knowing I would only get a few hours of sleep. But they were valuable hours worth paying for. Now I know, I'd have been better off sleeping in my car and saving the money. AND THE LADY OFFERED TO COMP NOTHING. Paid full price for NOTHING.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank larryt458
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This hotel did not live up to what I have come to expect from a Comfort Inn or Comfort Suites. It was not well maintained, furnished poorly, smelled of cigarette smoke and the clerk was indifferent. The first room we were sent to reeked of smoke and looked like someone had stolen half of the furniture. There was a big space in the room where you would expect to find a second bed, or at least a chair of some kind. When we mentioned this to the clerk we were told only the junior suites had sofas. I decided to check the Choice Hotel website and sure enough the picture of a room with a king bed showed a chair and a lamp in the corner. When we showed this to the clerk she quickly offered to find us a better room and moved us. We were surprised to find it a junior suite and were pleased until we noticed the slight smell of cigarette smoke, the smoke detector was yellowed by smoke. Looking around the room you could see where drips of paint had not been cleaned up, the carpet didn't reach the wall, the towel rack was broken and the furniture was shabby and uncomfortable. As we were leaving the room there was a broken air conditioner (it was falling apart) in the wall of the hallway that was covered with dust and what looked like mold. To add insult to injury when I checked my credit card statement later that day I had been charged twice, when I called the hotel I was told that no I was only charged once and that the second charge was just a hold and would be gone in a day or so. The charge was still on my card three days later and I called the hotel again asking to speak with the manager. I was told he was not in at the time but I could leave a message, which I did. I explained the problem with the charge and requested to be called back, although I never received a call back when I checked my statement again that day the charge was gone.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KarenRaiche
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Please try of parking. Lighting is adequate. Reception is professional. Property is clean. Noise level low. Rooms are spacious. Beds comfortable. Bathroom a bit small, lunes clean but a bit worn. Lighting and power sufficient. Internet is as expected.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped off here during a southbound I-5 trip. Easy on and off access. Gas and restaurants there as well.
Hotel was clean, rooms comfortable. Staff was very friendly and well informed. Booked online about 30 mins before we arrived. Definitely would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Located just off I-5 east of Oakland and south of Sacramento. Restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance. Hotel looks nice from the outside, arrived at 10 pm, smallish parking lot only about 20% full. Checked in quickly by a personable desk clerk. Asked for upper (4th) floor room, was assigned 2nd. My one room King Suite was clean, nicely furnished and decorated. Very quiet through the night. WiFi was very fast and dependable.The AC system, the in-room coffeemaker, and the shower all worked well. Happy with my one night stay here, and I feel the price I was charged was fair and reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I have stayed at this hotel a few times so far this month and have enjoyed each stay. The rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel is just off I5 with near by restaurant options. If the hotel is booked parking can become an issue....there is an overflow parking lot across the street but it is a pretty busy street to try and cross at night in the dark with luggage (only had to do that once when I arrived after 10pm)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
1.8 km away
14.3 km away
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
9 km away
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport? Share your experiences!