Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
BestWestern.com
US$110
US$76
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksouthern californiaking suitenext morningindoor poolsoccer tournamentfree breakfastyogurtbusiness tripstocktonfreewaynoisewifiaccomfortbedding
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the indoor swimming pool wasn't too happy with the hotel service they gave me a room that had wet carpet that I just barely been shampooed I went back and told the lady they give a second room with the same issue a what car for the head just be shampooed on my third time I was able to get a room with dry carpet but by the time they're so I don't have but I was already frustrated but the indoor pool was great the kids did enjoy that

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi krysheila99,

Thank you for spending time with your kids at the Holiday Inn Express Lathrop, CA. I'm sorry it took a lot of time for you to finally get settled into your room due to the condition of the carpets. We strive to always make your accommodations comfortable and your feedback will be kept for future reference so that housekeeping can be improved. I'm glad the little ones were able to maximize the use of the pool. Sounds like a lot of fun!

I hope that you allow us to host your visit again.

Safe travels,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, close to restaurants, expressway, and stores. Great hospitality and ammenities. Great breakfast buffet, clean and nice rooms, will stay there again! Has a pool, gym, nice conference room, vending machines, and enough parking.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, hallways and reception desk area. Polite and helpful staff. Large breakfast area with good selection. Pancake machine automatically makes slightly rubbery pancakes.Right off of highway with restaurants near by. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2016

On arrival we were welcomed by very friendly reception staff who got us checked in to our room with the minimum of delay.
The room was of reasonable size and very clean. But the best thing was the bed and bedding. Wonderfully comfortable so much so that it was very difficult to leave the bed the next morning!
The room includes a free breakfast. The price reflects the value but the orange juice, coffee, bagels and yogurt were very welcome but if you want a tip - avoid the rest

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Our room was at 216. Two Queen-sized bed. The property was nice and clean but it is next to the Interstate-5 and a Travel Plaza, so we kept our windows closed due to noise. The room and the property was clean. We had hot breakfast and took some time prior to checkout to play in the pool. Everything is well stocked. Check-in was a breeze. Staff was courteous and friendly from the front of the house to the housekeeping staff. It is unlikely that I will stay at Lathrop again, but this property will make me stay at Holiday Inn Express again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are very pleased to know you had a wonderful stay with us and liked the friendliness of our staff. However, we are sorry if the outside noise affected your stay. Please be assured that your comments has been documented and will be used for review and improvements. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M