“Every time stop.”

Mono Cone
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lee Vining
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Good ice cream and we have stop eanh time we drive thrufor the break and a cone. Easy on and off 395

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We have passed by here many times, but decided to finally stop for lunch. I had the bacon cheddar burger and he had a blue cheese burger. Both came with fries for a total of 6 bucks each. My burger was very yummy, though they have poof buns which is way too much bread for me. The fries are really good too. We ate out back in the picnic area. It was a bit cool, but still a nice sunny day. It was also their last day of the season so they will be closed until spring.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Cones reminiscent of my childhood! Quality of soft ice cream outstanding! Sorry that I didn't get more than one cone!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Very good food served quickly. Very clean dining area and toilets. We were happy to have found the restaurant while on a long trip. Prices were a bit expensive AND I suspect they need to be.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream...The grille menu smelled so good, I was hungry all over again.The last minute order line told me the locals love this place!