“Local diner with large portion sizes”
Review of Nicely's

Nicely's
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Lee Vining
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Food was average, one of the few options in the otherwise sparse town of Lee Vining. Large portion sizes. Standard diner fare.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We stopped here for lunch as we left Yosemite National Park on a recent weekday afternoon. As it was already getting past the lunch hour, we didn’t want to wait until we got to Bishop, so looked for something in this tiny town and Nicely’s was the only place that appeared to be open, so we gave it a try. Very happy we did. It was crowded but the service was pretty god. This is a throwback diner and a good one. Lots of options on the menu. I had a cheeseburger which was very good but the real winner was the plate special that day: a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. My wife ordered this and I ate part of it. This was the best turkey I have had in a very long time; I wish I could make it as flavorful and moist at home. Lots of homemade desserts on the menu too. Really happy with this place.

1  Thank gypsyuno
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Good food at reasonable prices. Fantastic strawberry milkshake. Service ok. Plenty to choose from. Nice original style diner.

1  Thank quikflik
Reviewed October 17, 2017

If you are like me, you yearn for that old fashion neighborhood restaurant where waiters and waitresses are friendly, work rapidly, and that you like a human being. This is actually the only restaurant in town now. They serve all three meals a day with large portions at each meal. I ate there at least 5 times for breakfast, or dinner.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Went to this charming diner for breakfast whilst travelling. Good food, reasonably priced. Friendly staff. Would definitely visit again.