My wife and I stayed at the Glendeven for 2 nights. We selected it from the group of local stops due to their focus on wine. We couldn't have been happier with the location, service, value, room, etc. The service is very personal, friendly and consistent. We arrived and quickly met people that had been staying at the Glendeven for 9 years. This makes you feel good when you only have online reviews and pictures. We made a fire in the room each night. Breakfast (very good) is provided each morning. Our morning run was cliff side. Llamas and chickens right outside our door. Town is a quick 2 miles away with good restaurants, etc. There was no TV in our room BUT each room has wifi so our Ipad was good for entertainment when (if) needed. Would I stay at the Glendeven again....100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'One of the 10 best inns in America'. This stylish inn with its blend of fine antiques and contemporary art, offers wood burning fireplaces, ocean views, full in-room gourmet breakfasts, private baths, secluded patios & decks, featherbeds, plush robes, a wine and hors deouvres hour, and free-Wi-Fi. Glendeven is a Select Registry inn built on a serene eight-acre farmstead around an 1867 country estate situated on a headland meadow with grazing llamas, just minutes south of historic Mendocino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glendeven Inn Mendocino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendeven Hotel Little River
- Glendeven Inn Mendocino Little River, California