Spent two nights here in October on a trip to San Francisco and the coast. The place is awesome - beautifull location, great cabins with real character and a warm and welcoming staff. Lot's to do in the area - walks, winetasting, spas, redwoods and great local restaurants. Can't wait to go back one day - just a pity it is so far from Europe...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Little River, California