We spent three nights at this inn, and would not hesitate to recommend it. The rooms (we had one of the simplest ones) are unfancy but comfortably appointed. They all seem to have lovely views of the ocean. From our little deck we could see whales spouting offshore. There's tennis and golf, but, surprisingly, no fitness facility. Both the bar and restaurant are pleasant, and the service is excellent. My wife found a hair in her food, and the staff was appropriately horrified and apologetic. There seemed to be an unusual generational difference within the staff -- the younger people were amiable and helpful, where as the older people in the front office seemed uninterested, rather unfriendly, and even a bit surly. On balance, a very good, if somewhat flawed, hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic coastal resort with spectacular ocean views, scrumptious breakfasts and dinners in the garden-view dining room, lighter fare and libations in the popular Ole's Whale Watch Bar, golf course and tennis courts, inspirational meeting facilities, and pampering in the Day Spa. A tradition of family hospitality since 1939 will make you feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little River Hotel Little River
- Little River Resort
- Little River Inn California