“So awesome!”

Charlie Brown Farms
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Littlerock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Never would know from the front of this place how massive it really is. So much stuff to see and eat. We spent nearly an hour there just looking around at all the items. They sell everything from shot glasses to frog legs. The soda room was my absolute favorite.

I never saw any KKK or racist items displayed. Maybe because I don't get as easily offended by things as others do. It's a fun place to go. Don't pay attention to the bad reviews.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Liz G

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

There is lots to see and eat at good Ol Charlie Browns. Chili cheese fries are amazing and the variety of Bottled soda pop is ridiculous. Bring the whole family cause you can spend a couple hours just wandering through the various buildings.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank vsoto1013
Reviewed May 14, 2017

A friend recommended this place since we would be in the area. It was so fun! There are lots of candy that you don't see and different kinds of soda. We just went to the gift shop and didn't eat in the restaurant. Quite a place to visit! It's very fun and there are lots of things to discover.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank lamist
Reviewed May 7, 2017

While at this place, walking around enjoying all the really cool stuff, a bit pricy, but not unusual for a novelty store< my friend Jennifer and I came across a small section of the store that contained a alarming amount of pro racist materials. Pro KKK, anti black, "memorabilia." We were both incredibly shocked. I have never come across such blatant racist merchandise ion my life and I spent 10 years in South Carolina! We immediately went to the manager who told us that they only carry that merchandise because "Black people ask for it, and black people buy it." Spread that one out you could fertilize the lawn! Seriously, this is a very bad thing and you should strongly consider NOT patronizing this place until a public apology is made in the media and the merchandise is remover for good! I cannot nor will I tolerate this kind of hate.

Date of visit: May 2017
15  Thank Scott B
Reviewed April 6, 2017

About a million different candies. Some you may have not seen since you were young. Honey, nuts, sauces, souvenirs, Nik nacks. Really a cute store and staffed by very kind people. The homemade fudge is some of the best I've ever had.

We lover to have a sandwich and look at all the cool stuff on the walls.
The pulled pork is very tender and the sandwich was big.

If you are driving through on your way to Lancaster, definitely worth a stop.

Date of visit: April 2017