“if you do not want to go out to eat call Big Al's for delivery.”
Review of Big Al's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Al's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Littlerock
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Big Al's has various type of food. from American to Mexican. However the pizza is the Bomb. if you want to eat there or in the convienance in your home as they deliver.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

This little place has been around a long time but I just recently was in the area (strip mall) and ordered a pizza because it was convenient. Surprisingly good with generous toppings and good quality cheese. Crust has a nice chew to it and doesn't get soggy as so many others do. Haven't had anything else but saw the calzone which looked great.

1  Thank DonnaDM
Reviewed July 9, 2015

I live in the Antelope Valley which doesn't offer much in the way of great eating in restaurants. The usual, like Outback, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, become boring after a visit or 2. Big Al's is not a big fancy restaurant, but they know how to make pizza and other Italian dishes. It is a family business and has been for years. Everything is done by hand, fresh daily. The big deal for me is when I order my calzone (every time we go there) and I can have it any way I like. From where we live in the AV, Big Al's is a bit of a drive, but it's worth the trip for us. Thanks Gregory and staff.

1  Thank bulvon