US$92
EconoLodge
US$80
US$68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$85
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$121
US$195
US$176
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$85
US$67
US$62
Priceline
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$249
US$242
All reviewsfront desksitting areagreat place to staybreakfast buffetwould stay here againroom was largenice hotelstayed two nightscomfortable bedsquiet locationhotel staffthe breakfast areayogurtwineriesaccommodationsrefrigeratorpets
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

This was our second time staying here while visiting the Lodi wineries. We stayed two nights and found it to be very comfortable. Large room with a semi-partioned sitting area with a sofa, T.V. could be turned to view from either area, refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffeemaker, good bed, and great towels. There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi. We did not eat the complimentary breakfast so cannot comment on that but did grab a yogurt to go. This hotel had everything we needed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Here for a trip to DellOso farms
Holiday inn always clean clean clean
Helpful front desk
Rooms spotless
Great inexpensive place
Our best kept secret
Warm cookies at front desk
Rooms are spacious
Staff friendly and awesome
Parking lot well lit safe
In a less crowded part of town
Great for families

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Thom S
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I was repeatedly attacked by hotel clientele who included gang members, who appeared to be high on drugs. I asked for help from the Front Desk and got no help or assistance. I was attacked at the elevator, at my room and in the parking lot. They had no cameras and no security of any kind. I received no help or protection. I was forced to leave the hotel. The hotel owners were callously indifferent to the problems and harm they caused.

Room Tip: Rooms on East side may be more quiet. Parking areas are very crowded.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Dear TravelPlenty5,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I just stay 3 nights at this Holiday Inn express. The room are very spacious and clean. Perfect for families. They have a great complimentary breakfast...great coffee...eggs, bacon, sausage....They have a great staff, very friendly and extremely helpful...they really go above and beyond. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Thank mrs.travelpro
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Purpose of visit: Sandhill Crane Festival. Well located for restaurants, wineries and the festival venue. Quiet room, good bed, good shower, high-quality breakfast with very comfortable seating in the dining area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends