All reviews front desk breakfast buffet would stay here again room was large great place to stay comfortable beds quiet location stayed two nights shower head very nice hotel the breakfast area freeway wineries refrigerator pets cons pros
Reviewed March 25, 2018

First stay when I was in the area for business.

Hotel is conveniently located. Good service at reception. Rooms are well equipped and have all amenities.

WIFI and breakfast are included.

All together a good hotel when you are passing through. Will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Our trip was a one day stop here, yet it felt like a vacation. We were fortunate to be able to check in early, which gave the kiddos time to enjoy the amazing indoor pool. The room was big and comfy. Breakfast was yummy with many choices. Overall the staff was what made it more rewarding. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The free choclate chip cookies also made it more welcoming. Definitely one of the best hotels I've stayed in. A must if you have to be stay in this area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Large, well-appointed rooms, with comfortable beds; spacious bathroom; good lighting. Takes pets. I reserved our room way in advance and was told that I would have a first floor room near an exterior door (we had a new puppy with us). Instead, we were given a second floor room which was as far away from the stairs and elevator as is physically possible. When I asked about it I was told that no matter what customers are told on the phone, Holiday Inn fills rooms based on what works best for them, not customer's wishes. The woman who told me that was none too kind about it and was completely unapologetic. So we will think twice about staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We recently stayed there for 2 nights. The hotel was extremely clean, including public areas & rooms. Even the elevators and stairs were clean. Our bed was comfortable, nor did the refrigerator make noises. The bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was a surprise, as not only was there an array of choices, but it was well stocked. The area was extremely clean. We had 2 different breakfast attendants both days, but they were cordial, nice, professional & made certain there was plenty of food for all. It was nice not to have a breakfast attendant go to the front desk to talk to staff, or disappear for once.

It appears this hotel is very pet friendly, as we saw numerous dogs in the morning.

The front desk staff was extremely professional & nice. The next time we need to go to Stockton or Sacramento, we will stay here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2017

I enjoyed the room. The big disappointment was the slim water when showering and shaving. The added something that makes the soap difficult to wash off. I kept rinsing and rinsing and rinsing and the soap felt like it was still on my skin--pretty odd for sucxh a nice place to have such crappy water.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hi SteffanBlaser,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to know that you appreciated our room accommodation and staff service. However, I am sorry to read about the quality of the water supply that prevented you from having a pleasant stay. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team for improvements needed.

We value you as our guest and hope that you will give us another opportunity to better accommodate you.

Regards,